£37k - 40k per year
020 7820 7311
4 months ago
Harris Hill is recruiting for this (newly created) Finance Manager for this well-established charity based in North London
- Position: Permanent Full Time
- Salary £37,000pa - £40,000pa - Depending on Qualifcation and experience
- Flexible working: 1 or 2 days a week is required in their offices in North London
- Location: North London
- Interviews are available
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Fully Qualified, QBE or equivalent AAT
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to produce quality accounts and financial work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications - excel is a must
- A strong accounting background and hands on experience using accounting software such as Xero or Sage
- Good analytical skills and professionally sceptical mindset
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivery of timely and accurate transaction processing, income and expenditure posting, ledger reconciliation and customer.
- This would cover all AP, AR, Bank and NL in Xero.
- Assist the Regional Treasurers in the management of other forms of income and expenditure activity, including petty cash and staff expense claims.
- Analyse, reconcile, and report the financial information collected from various fundraising platforms for correct VAT treatment and accounting.
- Regular Reconciliation of Bank Accounts and control accounts on Balance Sheet
- Produce monthly Income and Expenditure Report and Balance Sheet from Xero
- Assist the Regional Treasurers in the preparation of monthly Management Accounts and Budget control.
- Assist the Regional Treasurers with the quarterly reporting and forecast on financial performance and cashflow.
- Assist the Head of Finance with group consolidation of Management Accounts
- Assist the Regional Treasurers with any ad hoc financial analysis for projects and activities financed by restricted funds.
- Preparation of Year End Lead Schedules for Independent Examinations by Auditors.