£35k - 37.5k per year
020 7820 7319
13 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to manage the finance function of the charity, covering core finance processes including accounts payable & receivable and the general ledger. The organisation is based close to the London - Essex border.
Please note, there is flexibility from the organisation for this role to be done over 4 days per week or 5 days per week - the salary on show is the FTE (5 days).
You will predominantly be based from home but would need to go into the office 2 days per week.
As Finance Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for managing the development and enhancement of the finance function of the charity
- Manage the finance function of the charity
- Produce timely and accurate monthly management accounts
- Plan, organise and co-ordinate financial activities to ensure the timely delivery of the financial statements to the external Auditor
The successful applicant will:
- Have demonstrable experience within finance and in a similar role within the charity sector
- Be CCAB qualified or part qualified, working towards full qualification
- Have experience in the preparation of Statutory Accounts and detailed knowledge of Charities' SORP
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like you and you're keen to hear more, please do get in touch ASAP!
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted with further information.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partners.