£25 per hour
020 7820 7332
12 days ago
3 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a prestigous school based in Hampstead in their search for an Interim Finance Manager. This is initially a 3 month position with the ideal start date of 3rd January 2019.
If you are a qualified or near qualified accountant with at least 5 years experience then this role could be for you!
Equivalent Circa £45k per annum.
- Accounting for the income stream of the foundation and managing fee collection
- Daily bank reconciliation of accounts and ensuring that the subsidiaries’ accounts have been reconciled
- Posting journals when required, including fee ledger and reviewing journals posted by the finance team
- Accounting for donations and Gift Aid
- Dealing with general email/ telephone inquiries from staff and pupils
- Providing cover for Finance Assistant (particularly during school holidays)
- Daily reconciliation of sales ledger (SIMS and Sage) and overall responsibility for accuracy of SIMS Fee Billing module
- Preparing AUDDIS files and processing AUDDIS BACS reports
- Managing collating charges for pupils’ accounts, liaising with teaching staff as necessary
- Posting SIMS adjustments (credit, debit adjustments, correction of misallocated receipts)
- Reflecting correctly bursary credits, APFS credits
- Collection of direct debits for school fees
- Reviewing management accounts for UCS Facilities before submitting them in a timely manner to HOF
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
If this role sounds like it could be of interest then we would love to hear from you. Please note due to the high volume of applicants not all candidates will be responded to.