£35k per year
020 7820 7319
about 2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager on a full-time, permanent basis to work closely with Board members, the Chief Executive and the management team to ensure that the charity's finances are well managed.
Please note, whilst this is a full-time role, there is some flexibility from the organisation for this role to be done over 4 days per week - the salary on show is the FTE (5 days).
As Finance Manager, you will:
- Prepare the annual budget and manage the review process through to Board approval
- Operate effective systems and procedures to ensure compliance with all financial control policies
- Manage the relationship with the charity's external accountants
- Present at evening meetings of the Board or Finance Sub-committee, on a quarterly basis
The successful applicant will:
- Have demonstrable experience within finance and in a similar role within the charity sector
- Have an accounting qualification to at least AAT Level 3 or equivalent
- Have knowledge of Charity SORP and sector relevant accounting processes
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like you and you're keen to hear more, please do get in touch ASAP!
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted with further information.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partners.