£25k - 30k per year
020 7820 7332
over 2 years ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting for a Finance Manager for this well-established Hospice based in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
The successful candidate will run the day to day financial administration across the Hospice. This will involve providing support to the Head of Finance and IT by the completion of various financial tasks including the processing of sales and purchase invoices, payroll, recording of fundraising and retail income, bank account reconciliation, supplier and customer account reconciliations and the processing of petty cash.
- To contribute to the effective running of the Hospice by providing financial and administrative support.
- To assist in the provision of effective management of the Hospice finances including aspects of budget monitoring, procurement, income receipt, invoicing, payroll and VAT processing.
- To assist in the accurate recording of all financial transactions on a timely basis.
- To assist in day to day accounting processing of sales and purchase invoices.
- To enter timesheets and other relevant staff information to Sage payroll and carry out checks and balances to ensure payroll accurate and staff payments made in accordance with the payroll timetable.
- To record and reconcile fundraising and retail income.
- To assist the Head of Finance and IT with the preparation of monthly and year end accounts.
- To assist the Head of Finance with the preparation of audit working papers.
- To account for VAT and submit accurate claims to HMRC to ensure the timely recovery of VAT by The Shakespeare Hospice.
- To account for Fundraising and Retail Gift Aid and submit accurate claims to HMRC to ensure timely recovery of Gift Aid by the Shakespeare Hospice.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with the post and as requested by your line manager/senior manager
If the above sounds like you then please do not hesitate to submit your up to date CV. Please note due to the urgency of the role suitable candidates will be interviewed and hired on a first come first serve basis.