£38k - 42k per year + pro-rata
020 7820 7310
8 months ago
We at Harris Hill are proud to be working alongside a 'Charitable Company' to find an experienced and flexible part-time Finance Manager. This role would suit someone with Charity Finance experience looking for a better work/life balance over a 4 day week.
This charitable organisation has a varied income model made up of subscriptions, catering, accommodation, trading activities and voluntary donations.
The finance functions covers a range of processes and will require a variety of financial and management accounting expertise.
The part-time Finance Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the day to day finance functions including month end, statutory returns and production of management information for the Senior Management Team.
Financial Objectives to:
- develop and maintain an efficient and timely month end procedures
- prepare the monthly management accounts and commentary
- supervise the Accounts Payable and Receivable functions, ensuring transactions are brought to account in a timely and accurate manner and payments are made efficiently
- ensure the debtor ledger and credit control are managed effectively
- complete the quarterly VAT return
- ensure best practice across the Charity Finance Team
- provide business partnering functions.
- assist in the production of the annual Business Plan
- monitor and manage budgets with Departmental Managers.
- lead the annual audit process.
- manage the finance side of the payroll process.
- develop, manage and motivate the Finance Team
- carry out appraisals and one to ones with line reports
- be fully conversant with disciplinary procedures (and all other relevant human resources practices eg sickness, absenteeism)
- build and maintain excellent working relationships with team members and other stakeholders
- keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and charity SORP legislation
- help drive forward the growth and ambition of The Charity
Salary: £38,000pa - £42,000pa (pro-rata) based on a 4 day working week.