£38k - 40k per year + pro rata
020 7820 7310
over 1 year ago
Harris Hill Charity Recruiters are proud to be working alongside an amazing charity who is looking for a part-time Finance Manager (14 hours a week). This grassroots charity does a fantastic job within the local community working tirelessly to support adults with learning disabilities.
You will be a key part of a small friendly team and every day you will see first-hand how your hard work makes a real difference to help people with special educational needs. The recipients of the charity's numerous programs are encouraged to realise their full potential and the results can be life changing.
So, if you are a conscientious hardworking Finance Manager with charity sector experience and you are enthusiastic about joining a charity that is making a genuine difference, we would love to hear from you!
This is a part-time role, 14 hours per week (with hours to suit your lifestyle). They are flexible and there is the occasional opportunity to work evenings and weekends.
You will require:
- finance management experience within a charity
- an accounting qualification (or equivalent)
- a proven track record in developing budgets and reports for income & expenditure
- experience in managing financial systems
- experience of establishing financial policies and procedures
- an ability to compile annual statutory accounts
- an ability to manage and work effectively in a small team
- strong written and verbal communication skills (including the ability to present and explain financial information clearly to staff and Trustees without a finance background)
- experience of accounting systems and software (experience using Sage would be an advantage)
- Excel experience at an intermediate level (v-lookups and pivot tables)
- strong numerical and analytical skills
- excellent attention to detail
***A concern for supporting adults with learning difficulties to achieve their potential would be an advantage***
If this sound like the perfect role for you, feel free to apply with a supporting statement paying special attention your:
a) finance management experience within a charity
b) planning/budgeting experience within a charity
This is a part-time role. Salary: £38,000pa - £40,000pa (pro-rata)