£27k - 30k per year
020 7820 7310
10 months ago
Are you a creative Finance Officer with a charity finance background?
Harris Hill Charity recruitment are proud to be working alongside an amazing charity who's main focus is to change and advance the lives of women.
- accounts payable
- accounts receivable duties.
- assist with the new system implementation.
- incorporate the trial balance and activity by department into the management accounts for review by the SMT.
- prepare quarterly VAT returns for review by the finance director.
- to assist the Director of Finance with other duties when required.
The successful Finance Officer will have a charity background and will be committed to the organisations cause. We really want to find a special someone with a 'get up & go' attitude who is ready for a challenge and the opportunity to improve & further their finance career.
This will especially suit you if you are studying towards a professional accounting qualification and any experience with Sage 50 and/or Xero will also be a plus!
Experience with both accounts payable and accounts receivable is essential.
All the best & Good Luck!!!