£24k - 28k per year + pro-rata
020 7820 7310
14 days ago
Harris Hill Charity recruitment specialists are looking for a part-time Finance Officer to work with an amazing charity.
Have you have worked in the finance team of a small to medium size charity?
Do you want to help children stay safe?
Do you want to help shape this organisation in regards to their finance functions which has a direct impact on their ground-breaking work?
If you can say 'yes' to the above and you are a Finance Officer who cares about children we want to hear from you!
We want you to play a key role in shaping the future of this newly independent organisation. We know there can be frustrations when you join an organisation with an old outdated antiquated system however this is not the case here. This is a great opportunity to help build new and effective processes, within an environment that encourages a fresh look at integrating digital systems to maximise efficiency.
This is a great time to join a growing organisation that grew out of the urgent need to help support children and protect their legal rights.
This is why we are looking for a strong part-time Finance Officer to come on board and help set up processes and systems from the ground up. You will also be required to work with overseas entities to consolidate the organisations finances with the support of the Head of Finance and Operations.
You will require:
- at least 2 years’ experience of working in charity finance in a similar role
- experience of Audited Accounts preparation
- experience of working with sensitive and confidential information or ability to prove possession of necessary skills
- ability to communicate well in a cross-cultural environment
- experience of working with numerous stakeholders to manage expectations.
- ability to self-start and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- experience of working collaboratively and establishing positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- a commitment to the organisation's mission and values
- an interest and aptitude for digital systems
Salary £24,000pa - £28,000pa (pro-rata based on 22.5 hours per week)