£38k per year
29 days ago
Harris Hill are recruiting for a Finance Officer - Projects, to play a key role in financial planning and fund management. The post holder reports to the Head of Finance and collaborates with other departmental heads and project leads in providing accurate information for senior management and key stakeholders.
The role is mainly project driven but not limited to project accounting. Responsible for providing accurate project information, generating detailed financial reports and budgets, liaising with statutory bodies on quarterly and yearly claims, variance analysis, forecasting, strategic planning, and providing administrative support to meet the stipulations of institutional donors. Fully responsible for liaising with the finance teams and auditors of project implementing partners.
- Must have international development experience
- Must have Donor reporting experience
- Experience of working on projects funded by the Department for International Development (DfID), Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (Defra), European Union and other statutory and institutional funders and knowledge of their reporting and budgeting systems
- Experience of working on international projects within developing countries
- Preparation of management financial reports
- Preparation of financial records for audit
- Experience of liaising with auditors regarding project audits
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines, whilst dealing with various projects simultaneously#
Location: Working from Home during the pandemic. Company is based in Central London
Salary: to £38,000pa