£41k per year
020 7820 7310
6 days ago
Harris Hill are proud to be working alongside one of the world's leading non-profit organisations looking for a qualified Finance Support Manager. The organisation works tirelessly to prevent, control and treat diseases in some of the worlds most vulnerable and under privileged areas.
They work closely with communities, governments and international organisations, to deliver life-saving services and support.
To provide finance support to the countries within Africa where the organisation operates, there will be a strong focus on budgeting and analytics to better serve the in-country management staff.
This is a global role and you will be responsible for the overall financial integrity of the African region. You will review donor reports, account records, budgets, forecasts, new opportunities and bids.
- Management Accounting
- Review forecasts from country offices
- Reviewing monthly management accounts
- Analysis of management accounts
- Assessment of performance against the forecasts
- Improve and develop budgets and reporting systems
- Monitoring & improve financial analysis systems
Financial Accounting and Regulatory Matters
- Providing advice, training and support to the country offices
- Review donor reports for specific projects
- Provide support on specific project audits
- Respond to financial requests from senior management team
Technical Line Management
- Provide day to day technical support and line management to in-country Finance Managers
Business Development Budget Support
- Support the Business Development team by producing and reviewing budgets for new projects.
- Qualified ACA or CIMA
- Previous extensive experience of working in a financial management role
- Experience of working abroad or in a multi-country reporting environment
- Knowledge of NGO donors
- Experience of working overseas (preferably Africa or Asia)
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Solid experience of budgeting and forecasts
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Experience of developing and implementing new financial reports, systems and information
- Experience in training, developing and managing staff
- Working knowledge of French or Portuguese