020 7820 7310
22 days ago
Harris Hill Charity recruiting for a Finance Support Manager to join an international NGO.
Finance Support Manager will provide an efficient, relevant and timely support finance service to all countries within Africa where this organisation operates, with a strong focus on providing budgeting and analytical reporting support to in-country management, both finance and project staff.
This is a global role, reporting directly to and working closely with the Chief Finance Officer, responsible for Africa's overall financial integrity through the review of donor reports, overview of the accounting records, the co-ordination and review of budgets and forecasts, and providing additional surge support on budgets for new opportunities and bids.
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified ACA or CIMA Accountant
- Previous extensive experience of working in a financial management role
- Experience of working abroad or in a multi-country reporting environment
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Solid experience in co-ordinating and consolidating budgets and forecasts across countries
- Excellent computer skills with high advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of developing and implementing new financial reports, systems and information
- Attention to detail and effective troubleshooting
- Experience in training, developing and managing staff
- Strong ability to be able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks