£34k - 40k per year + benefits
020 7820 7310
7 months ago
Harris Hill Charity specialists are proud to be working alongside an international organisation providing medical services to some of the most vulnerable people around the world. They support teams of professionals are passionate about the work they do in communities in more than 30 countries.
The primary responsibility of this role is to further the charities goal & vision
Financial Planning & Analysis:
- Planning and Reporting, with responsibility for all management reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Projects, with responsibility for a range of projects including roll out of global analysis tools, strategic planning and channel analysis
- You will be part of the team who has the responsibility for reporting and planning for both financial and service delivery numbers creating the opportunity to understand the operational and financial complexities of the organisation.
- This role has been an essential part of the charity's 5yr growth strategy, specifically in making data available across the organisation and enabling effective performance management.
- With the groundwork of systems in place, the team will be looking to better embed Financial Planning & Analysis functions across the country programmes and to deliver more analysis to the teams at the Global Support office to support the organisation to become more efficient.
The successful candidate has responsibility for delivering high quality, insightful reporting to the Country Programmes, Regional Support teams, Executive team and Board and for maintaining global tools (such as the forecasting and budgeting excel tools).
The role will be a key participant in the global business planning cycle, providing support to regional and country finance teams throughout the process and working on analysis which allows the senior management team to understand and challenge the business plan.
The ideal candidate will be a financial analyst with strong Excel skills and attention to detail. You will be experienced in creating user-friendly Excel-based tools.
- Produce monthly reporting for the Executive team and Board to provide robust analysis and commentary on the performance
- Design, create and produce financial and operational reports for decision support for senior management
- Work closely with the Global accounting team to ensure that reporting is accurate,
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Work with management to lead the global forecasting and budgeting processes
- Maintain and develop the budgeting and forecasting excel tools
- Provide technical support and advice to the regional and country teams
- Produce analysis to help the management understand the 'story' of the business plan and forecast
- Provide training to the country and regional teams on important aspects of the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Responsible for ensuring that all reconciliations are carried out
- Provide ad hoc analytical support where necessary
- Support management with projects with analysis and data processing
- Professionally Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, other) desirable.
- Experience in reporting and analysis is essential
- Financial systems and database experience is desirable
- Experience of communicating complex processes and principles to colleagues in a clear manner
- Strong numerical and analytical skills using Excel
- Effective communicator and ability to explain complex processes and principles to colleagues remotely and with people who are less confident in English language