£40k per year
020 7820 7311
9 months ago
Harris Hill is recruiting for a Financial / Management Accountant for this Women's Charity based in London.
The post holder will be a key member working with the Group Management Accounts and the Group Statutory Accounts departments.
You will be responsible for the monthly group consolidation adjustments and the global audit and oversee global intercompany accounts and the group balance sheets.
- Currently the position is working from home, but once the Pandemic has been lifted, then you would be expected to go to the offices in London 3 days a week. The office practices flexi Working - Core hours 10.00am to 4.00pm
- Salary: 38,000pa to 40,000pa - Plus study package available.
- You will be either a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) (desirable) OR a Part-Qualified Accountant (ACCA or ACA) (Finalist ideally)
- Audit experience: either in a charity, not for profit or practice
- Financial & management reporting experience
- Finance systems experience, preferably including SUNsystems, InforQ&A and InforBI
- Strong MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook and PowerPoint skills
- A high level of numeracy
- Attention to detail
- An analytical approach
Monthly group consolidation
- Prepare and process monthly journals to consolidate the group management accounts and eliminate intra-group transactions
- Maintain register of intra-group transactions Global audit
- Support the preparation of the annual group statutory accounts and necessary SORP accounting policy adjustments
- Lead the global annual audit, act as the point person for country programme deliverables and support donor audits as required
- Oversee global intercompany accounts within the charity; including intercompany processes and policy Balance sheets
- Oversee group balance sheets and assist in their continued improvement by providing insights into country programme balances and supporting tools and reports that assist country programmes.