£27k - 30k per year
020 7820 7331
9 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a brilliant hospital charity based in Buckinghamshire to find them a new Fundraising and Events Officer. Reporting to the Head of Fundraising you will be a proactive fundraiser with first-hand experience across a variety of income streams. This varied and exciting role gives you the opportunity to develop and maximise your fundraising skills.
You will be a key member of a small but effective fundraising team with responsibility for delivering a programme of established events, as well as implementing new high value events to different audiences. You will lead on raising the profile of the organisation promoting fundraising opportunities to the community including individuals, schools and golf clubs.
- Work closely with the Head of Fundraising to ensure that we deliver and meet the fundraising plans and budgets.
- Responsible for the project management of a range of fundraising activities and campaigns from concept through to delivery.
- To research, identify, plan and develop new fundraising initiatives, stewardship activities and campaigns to maximise supporter lifetime and experience.
- Responsible for the creation, implementation and delivery of an ambitious community, third party and challenge events fundraising portfolio to maximise sustainable long-term income.
To apply for this role you will need experience of:
- Cooperative, proactive and flexible team player with practical and positive attitude.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work without close supervision to tight deadlines and prioritise tasks.
- Enthusiastic to work on a variety of projects, solve problems and take the initiative.
- A great relationship builder.
If you want to learn more and receive a full job description please contact Hannah and send her a CV at Harris hill on Hannah.email@example.com or call her on 02078207331.
This roles closes on Monday 30th of August.
Salary is £27,000 - £30,000
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.