£27.9k per year
020 7820 7305
almost 2 years ago
Are you excited to engage with new donors, utilise your marketing experience and drive individual giving fundraising forwards? Working for a well-known health charity who work both domestically and internationally for human rights you will work with a brilliant team who are focused and driven.
The ideal candidate with have at least two years experience in a fundraising or marketing role, delivering to income/sales targets, preferably with a charity, NGO or other non-profit organisation, with a solid understanding of how to grow income, audiences and website traffic.
- You will be a crucial part of the fundraising team, specifically focusing on driving individual giving and community fundraising primarily through an individual giving programme
- You will focus on email, direct mail, social media, and challenge events.
- You will work as part of a high-performing team with a significant portfolio of opportunities, which support UK and international programmes and campaigns.
- Develop a supporter retention and development activity
- Significantly increase online and offline audiences and engagement in line with budgets.
Please get in touch for more details, including a detailed client brief and job spec.
Based in East London.
Closing date is Friday 13th September, but please get in touch before to avoid disappointment.