£32.5k - 37.8k per year
020 7820 7310
7 months ago
Harris Hill Charity Recruiters are working alongside another amazing national charity that is looking for someone to join as the Fundraising Due Diligence Manager, and help get more people involved in the change that we all want to see in the lives of the vulnerable group they support.
Securing large gifts for their work requires a strong understanding of current and potential donors, and the Fundraising Due Diligence team ensures that their public-facing and philanthropic partnerships align with their organisational values - particularly with their mission to keep the vulnerable safe.
The team works closely with colleagues that manage their relationships with philanthropists, trusts and foundations, corporate partners, celebrities and other public representatives.
As the Fundraising Due Diligence Manager, you will be working with the senior team to improve, embed and champion due diligence policies and procedures across the organisation.
You will have line managing responsibility of a Due Diligence Executive, and you will ensure that due diligence and risk assessments are delivered to a high standard, liaising with colleagues to manage escalations and secure decisions.
Are you ready to draw on your excellent communication skills, to confidently work with senior stakeholders?
Are you highly organised and analytical, with experience of conducting research to a deadline?
They seek a self-motivated person, with an eye for detail. As the successful candidate you will be diplomatic and proactive, with experience in developing or improving business processes.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to play a vital role in managing risks to the charity's reputation and income so that they can continue reaching those vulnerable people that really need their services.
A background in prospect research or fundraising is desirable, but not a necessity. If you have a strong track record in business improvement or compliance, we'd love to hear from you.
Skills, Abilities & Experience
- Excellent personal organisation skills.
- Well-developed analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- Proven success in a role that informed strategic decision-making through the provision of research or customer insight (ideally in prospect/fundraising research).
- Experience in improving new business processes or ways of working.
- Experience in using supporter or customer databases and Microsoft Office.
- A strong understanding of how risk management and compliance applies to fundraising (specifically around Data Protection and gift acceptance).
- An understanding of the requirements of line management.
We look forward to meeting you...Good Luck!