£22k - 24k per year
020 7820 7305
11 months ago
A leading fundraising consultancy in the UK are looking for a Fundraising Executive to be responsible for Events- specifically for supporters who are participating in memory . Events will take on various forms ranging from challenge events and bespoke led events.
Location: Clapham, London
Salary: £22,000- £24,000
- To increase income, support and awareness for the Hospice amongst individual supporters.
- Deal with income enquiries from families who want to support the hospice.
- Developing and sustaining excellent external relationships, such as designers and challenge event companies.
- Building strong relationships with fundraising colleagues.
- Be inspiring to attract new supporters.
- Continuing to build upon the pre-existing relationships with supporters.
- Provide excellent donor care for all events, with the capability of dealing with complaints and queries.
- Calmly deal with competing deadlines and be able sport event clashes early on and then negate around these problems.
- The availability to attend out of work hours events.
- Be prepared to travel around the country.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience in Events management and coordination.
- Previous experience in a fundraising role.
- Strong motivational and inspirational communication skills.
- Brilliant interpersonal skills.
- High levels of stewardship.
- Strong administration skills.
If you would like to receive an Information Pack for this role, with details on how to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hannah at Harris Hill 0207 820 7305
Closing Date for Applications: 8.00am Wednesday 28th August
Interviews: Tuesday 3rd September/ Wednesday 4th September
We look forward to hearing from you.