£31.5k - 35k per year
020 7820 7331
9 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be partnering up exclusively with a brilliant organisation who work across London to help support families with babies up to 5 in supplying toys, clothes and equipment. They act like a food back, for families in desperate need. To help continue this excellent work, they are needing a Fundraising Manager to work with the Head of Fundraising in bringing income.
Since they launched in 2016, they've supported thousands of visits from families across London. In 2020 alone, they supported 6,950 children, more than double that of the previous year. The Fundraising Manager will be integral for the continuation of this excellent work.
You'll be passionate about tackling child poverty and motivated by our values of love, solidarity, thriving and sustainability. As a small organisation, they are looking for someone happy to work across the breadth of fundraising and to work collaboratively and creatively with the whole team.
Within this role you will:
- Develop a supporter journey to recruit, retain and develop their individual donors
- Supported by the Head of Fundraising, develop and submit bids to trusts and foundations, and manage a portfolio of trust funders, with responsibility for relationship management and reporting
- Support the Head of Fundraising with our work to evolve and develop corporate partnerships
- Undertake research to identify fundraising prospects from trusts, corporates and individuals
- Organise donor and prospective donor visits and events, online or (post COVID) in person
To be considered for this role you will ideally have:
- A track record in generating income
- Demonstrable experience in fundraising work, with a proven ability of bringing together a range of fundraising techniques and systems to achieve targets.
- Evidence of personal effectiveness in successful income generation from individuals and organisations.
- The ability to write compelling proposals, grounded in our mission and values.
- An excellent relationship builder
They are offering an FTE salary for the role of £35,000 pro-rated to 28 hours a week (our working
week is 35 hours). Full time will be considered too for the right candidate so please do get in touch if you are interested in learning more but need full time.
If you want to have an informal chat to learn more or receive a full job description, please get in touch with Hannah at Harris Hill on Hannah.email@example.com or call her on 02078207331.
Closes Monday 3rd of May and interviews will be held the following week.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.