£38k - 39k per year
020 7820 7331
6 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be supporting a beloved London based youth charity in their search for a part time Fundraising Manager. This role is based in East Sussex or Buckinghamshire close to the two new centres. This role has been hugely successful and raises significant income from a mix of high value fundraising sources. It is a mix of working with local donors, trusts, and corporates. This role is ideal for someone based within any of these areas!
You'll be joining an ambitious team passionate about helping young people, hungry for success on an individual level but supporting each other as well, celebrating each other's efforts. The Centres Fundraising Manager leads fundraising activity for the organisation for two residential centres Hindleap Warren and Woodrow High House.
The following qualities sum up what they are looking for:
- Experience of securing income across a range of fundraising disciplines, including trusts and foundations, and corporate partnerships
- Proven new business development know-how, with the experience to develop new income generating opportunities and the completer-finisher skills to 'close' the deal
- The ability to work independently and to manage 'upwards', influencing the Heads of Centre to devote time and team members to fundraising initiatives
- Excellent communication skills, especially composing compelling applications and proposals
- A strong team player who enjoys building relationships across both residential centres
- Passionate about the power of outdoor education to support and challenge young people
If you would like to have a chat to learn more about this role and to receive a full job description please contact Hannah at Harris Hill on Hannah.email@example.com or call her on 02078207331.
The role closes on the 20th of January in the morning so please send your CV ASAP to Hannah at Harris Hill.
Salary is £38,792 for a 37.5 hour week; £23,275 pro rata for 22.5 hours / three day week
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.