£40k - 42k per year
020 7820 7331
about 2 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be supporting a Essex based young person and social welfare organisation who are looking for a new Fundraising Manager. This role is a mix of high value fundraising. If you have a background in either Trusts, Corporate or Major Donor fundraising, then this is the role for you. If you are a generalist fundraiser too, then this could be a great option.
This exciting role will develop, lead and manage fundraising to support sustainable growth the organisation. The Fundraising Manager will be pivotal in developing their priority channels for growth: Trusts & Foundations and Corporate Partnerships, underpinned by their backbone income streams of Individual Giving, Events and Community Fundraising. They are a highly innovative organisation combining the agility of a small charity with the ambition of a much larger one.
To be considered for this role:
- Proven track record of success in either Grants & Trusts, Community or Corporate Fundraising.
- Experience of a range of income steams including Grants & Trusts, Community or Corporate Fundraising.
- Demonstrable experience of personally securing donations or partnerships worth £50,000+ through face to face relationship building.
- Ability to communicate to potential donors the importance of supporting the charity.
- Ideally (not essential) experience of managing a blend of fundraising income streams.
If you would like to have a chat to learn more about this role and to receive a full job description please contact Hannah at Harris Hill on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207331.
The role closes on the 4th of April in the morning so please send your CV ASAP to Hannah at Harris Hill.
Salary is £40,000 - £42,000 and can be full time or part time.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.