£35k - 40k per year
020 7820 7331
about 1 month ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with an international faith based organisation in their search for a brilliant Trust and Major Donor Fundraiser to become their next Fundraising Manager. You will ideally have key experience within fundraising looking after local groups and supporters. Stewardship experience is key.
This role will be open to candidates from across the UK, but travel to local parishes within the London area will be required.
- Trust and Foundation writing and and major donor stewardship
- Achieve annual income targets as agreed with the Executive Chairman
- Develop and implement a committed giving programme to increase regular income from direct debits and standing orders
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of working within trusts and major donor fundraising
- Sympathetic to a organisation rooted within Christianity
- A great people person
If you want to learn more and receive a full job description please contact Hannah on firstname.lastname@example.org and send her a CV and call her on 02078207315. The hiring manager is seeing candidates as their applications come in so please get in touch asap.
Salary is £35,000 - £40,000
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.