£36k - 38k per year
020 7820 7331
about 1 month ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Fundraising Manager (Trusts and Statutory) role for a national educational charity based in London. This person will lead on generating income from statutory sources, trusts and foundations to support the charity's work. This role is great for someone who is currently a Manager or Senior Officer who has managed a 5 figure (ideally some 6 figures) portfolio of trusts.
- Meet agreed income and profitability targets with your line manager and the wider team.
- Write, research, and present funding bids and proposals.
- Organise the attendance of relevant internal and external stakeholders at pitches and meetings.
- Ensure that relationships with funders and partners are effectively managed.
- Experience within a trust fundraising role
- Experience of using fundraising databases.
- Proven track record of securing five to six figure gifts.
- The charity asks that you have strong interpersonal skills, and can communicate with a large range of people.
- You will need to have great experience of team work; able to demonstrate positive working relationships internally and externally.
- Superb organisational and workload management skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
This role closes on Friday the 10th of September.
Salary is £36,000+
If you have these skills then please send Hannah at Harris Hill an up to date CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207331. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.