£22k per year
almost 2 years ago
Harris Hill are excited to be working with an incredible health charity in aim of recruiting their next Interim Fundraising/ Supporter Care Assistant supporting the Community Fundraising team. The successful candidate will play an important role in the transformation of the company who aims to extend their positive impact.
The successful candidate will be based at our clients London Office for 6 months. Our client is looking for a full-time candidate.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates must be available to start immediately or within a one-week notice period.
Role: Fundraising Assistant
Charity: Health charity
Contract: 6 months
Hours: Full time
Pay: 22K PA
Start date: ASAP
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Administration duties including; ensuring files, folders and email inboxes are properly managed, maintain and develop web pages and supporter information, Co-ordinating stock control and orders, keep supporter enquiry and conversion numbers updated
- Financial processing and database management including; record all activity and communications, accurately code and record all online fundraising pages onto the database
- Supporter Care including; Providing excellent supporter care to fundraisers and volunteers ensure all enquiries are followed up,
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience in administration and managing a high workload with multiple activities
- Ability to understand and improve systems
- Working in a customer-facing environment providing excellent care to a wide range of supporters
- Working with a database or CRM systems
- Working knowledge of a range of Microsoft Office products
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted further.