£15 - 20 per hour
020 7820 7310
over 1 year ago
1 Month, 1 Day
We are looking for a Gift Aid project lead for 4 to 6 weeks. You will oversee a key strategic project, ensuring that the Gift Aid procedures operate in a more efficient and effective manner, whilst also maximising this vital form of income.
You Will Be:
- Produce a clear Gift Aid policy, procedures and guidance for staff in line with Gift Aid best-practice.
- Support use of the Gift Aid scans hosting system, ensuring the system is fit for purpose, and the organisation makes best use of the tool. Set up regular scanning procedures and schedules.
- Work with colleagues to implement measures to ensure Gift Aid donations meet audit needs, and that Gift Aid opportunities are maximised.
- Develop and deliver weekly progress reports to line manager, reporting to senior leaders as needed.
Essential Requirements Include:
- A high standard of organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in Gift Aid procedures and processes.
- Innovative and solutions-focused with the ability to work under to tight deadlines.
- Experience of Gift Aid audits.
- A sound understanding of different CRMs and process flows.
Please apply today as we are short-listing candidates ASAP with an ASAP start.