£43k - 45k per year
020 7820 7305
7 months ago
As an experienced communications professional you will join a team of global communication planners to help build brand presence and engage public awareness for key global campaigns for an innovative, international animal charity.
This role has a global remit across communications, marketing, fundraising, brand, digital and campaign disciplines, and you will drive strategic global integrated communication approaches.
The ideal candidate will;
- Be an experienced comms professional with strong project management skills
- Previous experience of working with global audiences
- Be accustomed to integrated, multi-disciplinary approaches
- Have first class analytical, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be confident overseeing multiple assignments
This is a fantastic 12 month contract due to additional work load at the organisation.
You will be joining a truly global organisation, a team of motivated professionals, and enjoy competitive employee benefits with opportunities to grow and build your career.
Salary up to £45,000. Based in Central London.
Please note the charity are reviewing CV's on a rolling basis, so please get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment by e-mailing your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.