£38k - 45k per year
020 7820 7331
16 days ago
Harris Hill are working with a brilliant international development charity who work across various countries across the world. Their mission is creating a world free from illiteracy and gender inequality. They are now looking for a fantastic Corporate fundraiser to become their Global Partnerships Associate (Corporate).
They are based in central London or Switzerland, but there will be flexible working if needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Raise at least $1 million per year from companies and foundations giving primarily $50,000 or more each year.
- Manage and steward existing and new foundation and corporate donor relationships and strategies in the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific as well as global/multinational accounts.
- Build long-term relationships with corporate and foundation donors and prospects, identifying, cultivating, and stewarding their interests.
- Identify new fundraising opportunities and help build the corporate & foundation prospect pipeline in Europe, the UK and Asia Pacific working closely with relevant teams.
- Use sound fundraising principles to develop long-term cultivation and stewardship strategies that utilize the expertise of key Room to Read staff and leadership in deepening donors' commitment to the organization.
To apply to this role you will need to have:
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience (nonprofit or client relationship management) in a corporate fundraising or relationship fundraising.
- Ideally a background in International Development
- Proven track record of obtaining global corporate and foundation funding in the $50,000 to $100,000 gift range
- Excellent writing, editing, verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong cross-cultural communications skills
The hiring manager is keen to see applications as they come in and will be interviewing on a rolling basis, so if interested please do get in touch.
Salary is £38,000 - £45,000
If you would like to learn more about this role and receive a full job description please get in touch with Hannah at Harris Hill who will be able to give you more color and context around the role too. Please contact her on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207331.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.