£32k - 35k per year
020 7820 7327
12 months ago
Harris Hill are currently working with a great charity based in London, WC1 to help secure a Global Recruitment Advisor on a permanent basis, paying up to 35,000 per annum.
The job holder will work with the Global Recruitment Business Partner to shape and guide the global recruitment and talent attraction strategies to meet the needs of organisation in ensuring the right people are recruited at the right time with the right skills, knowledge and competencies.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- To lead on the development of and planning in relation to recruitment of roles, campaigns, strategies and solutions based on best practice and cost-effective recruitment means to attract talent
- Advise HR Business Partners and Managers on recruitment campaigns including but not limited to type of search and recruitment costs.
- Assist HRBPs with external salary benchmarks where necessary.
- Screen all applications and present suitable CVs to hiring managers, hold preliminary discussions with prospective candidates, set up interviews, manage feedback and act as point of contact between hiring manager and candidate.
- Sit on interview panels as required and manage the recruitment expenditure effectively and in line with agreed budgets.
- Support the implementation of any new initiatives and projects related to recruitment
- Oversee the use of recruitment agencies and maintain the Preferred Suppliers list and agreements as per the Procurement process.
- Monitor the spend on recruitment agencies and keep this to a minimum spend
The key skills and experiences include:
- Successful track record of developing and executing innovative 360 talent recruitment campaigns
- Experience of overseeing / running multiple recruitment campaigns simultaneously
- Demonstrable knowledge of employment legislation and practices in the UK relevant to talent acquisition.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to deal with sensitive or complex situations with diplomacy and professionalism
- Excellent IT, organisational, project and time management skills
- Excellent relationship building skills with all stakeholders, able to engage successfully with people at all levels
- The ability to provide professional advice confidently, objectively and tactfully providing strategic direction
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable and flexible in approach
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a wider team
- Ability to travel internationally and work flexible hours to meet international timezone requirements
If this role is of interest to you and you are immediately available please contact me