£30k - 32k per year
020 7820 7305
6 months ago
On behalf of a health focused membership organisation, I am looking to speak to a Governance Manager to take on a new role at the charity.
Job purpose: To work closely with the CEO and Chair of the Trustee Board as a source of governance advice and to manage all aspects of Trustee Board and Council meetings and other committee meetings as required. To support the internal operations of the charity including confidential HR matters and compliance with relevant charity legislation.
Working with CEO, Trustee Board and Council
• Proactive planning and support to the CEO to deliver Council meetings as well as Trustee Board meetings, including: management of attendance, agenda setting, following up actions, logistics etc.
• To write accurate, high quality minutes of Board and Council meetings within two days of the meeting. The minutes should reflect that the format and level of detail that has been determined.
• Providing managerial support to the CEO arranging meetings and responding to emails to third parties on her behalf and drafting papers as required.
Essential experience needed for this role:
• Experience managing Trustee Board meetings.
• Knowledge of relevant legislation for small charities
• Excellent written skills and ability to synthesise key points in complex matters.
• Ability to concentrate and draft minutes synthesising salient summaries of discussions
• Working collaboratively with senior professionals.
• Experience providing management support to a senior member of staff, ideally a CEO
• Clear communication skills
• Excellent time-management and workload management and ability to multitask.
Salary £30,000 - £32,000 (dependent of experience)
Flexible working options; 2 days in the office in London a week.
Full-time, permanent role.
For more information, please e-mail me your CV to Hannah.email@example.com ahead of the closing date of Thursday 28th January to get an application together.