£35.5k per year + benefits
020 7820 7310
9 months ago
Our clients are an international humanitarian charity focused on supporting some of the world's poorest communities. As the Grants and Compliance Coordinator you will work as an integral part of the EU Funding team.
The role includes:
- supporting a portfolio of EU grants.
- setting up compliance and risk monitoring systems.
- providing guidance on and ensuring implementation of internal controls in order to strengthen financial management, tracking donor contract income.
- expenditure and reporting; producing compliance and risk management reports, providing guidance to countries on contract negotiations.
- supporting EU audits and close out processes and guiding relevant staff on EU grant rules, and compliance issues.
You will need:
- excellent working knowledge of EU grant rules, regulations, financial control procedures and risk management.
- advanced skills in financial reporting and preparing audits.
- experience of financial management - including income/expenditure monitoring and financial reporting.
- proven ability to translate technical financial data into easily readable reports.
- experience of setting up systems to monitor donor compliance monitoring, developing and implementing relevant tools.
- in depth knowledge of HRBA (Human Rights Based Approach)
- languages - French, Spanish and/or Portuguese.