£30k - 38k per year
020 7820 7331
11 months ago
Harris Hill are thrilled to be working exclusively with a brilliant young person focused charity in finding them their new Grants and Partnerships Manager. The organisation supports vulnerable young people aged 14 25 years who are struggling with personal disadvantage.
They work especially with young people who have learning disabilities and special needs; those with emotional and mental health issues; those leaving care; and those at risk of offending or criminal exploitation.
The Grants and Partnerships Manager is key to this organisation and you will be working closely with the CEO. You will also be managing 3 Grant Fundraisers too. The organisation has grown hugely over the last three years so it is a super exciting time to join them!
Main responsibilities will be:
- To develop and deliver the grants, statutory and partnerships funding strategy, working closely with the CEO on Grants and Statutory income streams and key corporate partnerships, managing the agreed strategy through your team.
- To lead and develop the grants team and their performance, and to optimise grant/statutory/partnership income across the footprint of an expanding charity.
- To work with the CEO to agree statutory and corporate partnership opportunities and so as to develop increasing participation, engagement and income for the charity year on year.
To apply for this role you will need experience of:
- Working on 5 and 6 figure trusts or statutory income. Working on funding strategy ideally too (not essential though)
- Ideally experience of line management
- A great team player and someone who has genuine passion for young people.
If you want to learn more and receive a full job description please contact Hannah and send her a CV at Harris hill on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207331.
The hiring manager is seeing applications as they come through so please get in touch asap so you don't miss out.
Salary is £30,000 - £38,000
Can be full time or part time and offers flexible working too.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.