£35k per year
020 7820 7308
7 months ago
3 Months, 1 Day
An international Human Rights charity are looking to recruit their next full-time Grants Coordinator. This vacancy is a 3 month contract with an immediate start required.
In this role you will be responsible for the coordination of the charity's grant award process. Working closely with both local and international staff members, you will administer and track approved grants. This in turn will ensure that programmes are efficiently and effectively delivered.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Liaise with colleagues regarding grant renewals and recommendations
- Prepare grant recommendations and documentation
- Collate and categorise all material to be presented to the Board with the Finance Director
- Liaise with staff and external contacts regarding board decisions
- Liaise with the Finance Team regarding disbursement of grants as per payment schedule
- Manage the Salesforce Grant Management System - accurately updating records of applications, approvals, payments and budgets
- Produce briefing papers, reports and presentations
Skills and Experience required:
- Educated to degree level
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience of using Salesforce or another CRM platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- An interest in human rights and social justice
If you feel that you have the above required experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Once we have reviewed all applications, we will contact you with further details if you are short-listed.
Please note that due to a high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted further.