£30k - 36k per year
020 7820 7320
over 1 year ago
A leading environmental international charity based in Central London are looking for a Grant Manager,Compliance and Reporting Officer. The successful candidate will develop and implement systems and processes that enable us to effectively manage the multiple UK government grants.
Working closely with the charity's colleagues from a range of teams, your experience of grant management and compliance will shine as you assist in understanding, communicating, and meeting funder requirements. This new role will help build capacities across the charity's global offices that is critical to the charity's continued growth and success. Please note this role is a 12-month FTC.
- Leading grant and contract administration for UK government grants
- Ensuring timely communication with donor
- Working with the finance and legal teams to manage grant and contractual financial processes
- Developing a monthly grant management analysis for project teams across Global Offices to ensure appropriate risk management of key UK government grants
- Ensure adequate coordination with UK government MEL
- Organising kick-off, monthly and quarterly meetings with project staff and ensure the grant contract clauses and all project-related are complied
- Supporting programme teams to develop narrative and financial reports that are aligned with grant agreement requirements
- Building staff capacity and providing support to ensure grants are managed in compliance with donor requirements
- Experience in grant management, coordination and reporting of UK government grants
- Experience or demonstrable understanding of donor contract and budget management, reporting and cost eligibility
- Experience identifying compliance issues and developing tools, processes or procedures to improve compliance
- Experience using resource management and planning skills to develop efficient systems and processes to support effective grant management
If you would like to see the full job description or find out how to apply, please send your CV to Shweta Prabhakar Shweta.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7820 7320.