£35.5k per year
about 2 years ago
Harris Hill are seeking a Groups & Volunteering Manager in Scotland on behalf of one of the UK's largest and best known health charities. This organisation conduct research into the impacts of heart conditions and circulatory diseases.
The role of Groups & Volunteering Manager is responsible for the successful recruitment and development of new fundraising groups, as well as the retention and growth of existing groups across Scotland. The role is also responsible for the development of fundraising volunteer networks across various Scottish regions.
The position is a home based role and will require a candidate who is comfortable with travel across Scotland as they'll need to engage with Regional Fundraisers and develop relationships with fundraising and volunteer groups across the country.
- Work closely with Fundraising Managers and Area Fundraising Managers within agreed geographical locations to develop new fundraising groups and volunteers
- Work collaboratively with Fundraising Managers to develop fundraising groups and volunteers
- Provide support to Fundraising Managers to deliver their new groups target and manage existing group relationships
- Promote and represent the work of the charity in your regions so that the cause is well known and supported
- Place supporters and volunteers at the heart of everything you do and deliver high levels of support to the supporter network
Experience and skills
- The successful candidate must previous experience of successfully recruiting and managing volunteers and fundraising groups
- It is an essential requirement that the successful candidate has a full UK driving licence
- The preferred candidate will have previous experience of developing and implementing project plans
- The preferred candidate but have strong verbal and written communication skills
- The successful candidate must have strong relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience and knowledge of coaching and mentoring would be highly advantageous for this position
- The candidate must be highly motivated with the ability to effectively support and motivate volunteers and groups to reach their objectives