£40k per year
020 7820 7302
about 1 month ago
Harris Hill are pleased to be working with Air Ambulance - Kent, Surrey, Sussex as they recruit a new Head of Brand & Marketing, overseeing the planning, delivering and evaluating of marketing activities.
AAKSS are proud to deliver world-class, life-saving medical care across South East England all day, every day. 2020 was a momentous year for AAKSS in which they overcame the significant challenges arising from the Coronavirus pandemic by coming together as one organisation, to continue to deliver and fund our lifesaving work. 2020 was also an important year for the development of The KSS Way, their strategic and cultural framework which captures the identity and ethos of the charity and outlines their vision for the future. Our purpose is to save lives and ensure the best possible patient outcomes, by continually innovating and improving the delivery of outstanding treatment and care to our critically ill or injured patients. Patients, and their care, continue to be at the heart of all we do, and this is an opportunity to be part of it.
You will be joining an evolving environment, where implementing new ideas is encouraged. The post holder will build awareness, understanding of the charity, engagement, and intention to support across KSS’s supporters, new audiences, key stakeholders and influencers. Reporting to the Executive Director of Income Generation, Marketing and Communications, the post holder will be an ambassador and guardian for our brand and ensure that all materials are in line with our brand guidelines and identity.
- Working with the Head of Communications and Executive Director of Income Generation, Marketing and Communications to manage the KSS brand and reputation, increasing awareness of our work and intention to support across new and existing audiences
- Act as brand guardian, reviewing and maintaining brand guidelines and empowering all staff to embrace them
- Produce, commission, publish and promote compelling and engaging content across all marketing channels and platforms
- Build, plan and implement an overall digital marketing strategy for KSS and oversee and manage all digital marketing activities
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in developing and managing integrated offline and online marketing campaigns
- Experience of producing a wide range of marketing communications
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular InDesign
- Have previous experience of implementing and championing an organisation's brand and tone of voice
- Previous experience of working within a Marketing role within the Charity sector
Location: Currently home-based due to COVID-19 restrictions, but generally Rochester Airport, Kent, with occasional travel to our Redhill base. Flexible working opportunities available.
Please e-mail your CV to Harriett.Stevens@harrishill.co.uk for more information, and a detailed call about the role.
This role will close Tuesday 28th September at 8.00am.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.