£35k - 40k per year
020 7820 7305
over 2 years ago
Harris Hill are pleased to be working with Air Ambulance - Kent, Surrey, Sussex as they recruit a newly created role of Head of Brand & Marketing, overseeing the planning, delivering and evaluating of marketing activities.
AAKSS are proud to deliver world-class, life-saving medical care across South East England all day, every day, and this is an opportunity to be part of it. Over the last 12 months the charity’s capacity to help people has increased significantly. “Last year alone, we were called out to help over 2,500 people in life-threatening conditions. We never stop innovating and improving the care we can give, which means every donation we receive is vital”.
You will be joining an evolving environment, where implementing new ideas is encouraged. The post holder will work closely with internal stakeholders to develop marketing plans that engage audiences and increase awareness of the charity's work and brand. Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, the post holder will be an ambassador and guardian for the brand and ensure that communication and organisational content is consistent and conveyed in the organisation's tone of voice.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and Communications to create marketing plans for non-Income Generation events and campaigns, to ensure opportunities are maximised.
- To proof editorial and artwork prior to sign off to ensure it is appropriate and on brand.
- Work with external agencies to deliver services that can't be resourced in house and assess their effectiveness.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in developing and managing integrated offline and online marketing campaigns
- Experience of producing a wide range of marketing communications
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular InDesign
- Have previous experience of implementing and championing an organisation's brand and tone of voice
- Previous experience of working within a Marketing role within the Charity sector
Location: Rochester Airport, Kent (free parking on site).
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, and a detailed call about the role.
The charity are looking to interview w/c 3rd February, therefore please get in touch now, to avoid disappointment.