£38k - 54k per year
020 7820 7305
over 1 year ago
Are you an obsessive entrepreneur and networker? Do you have a strong understanding of public policy issues? And can you develop and implement a communications strategy designed to raise the profile of this unique think tank?
The organisation: Unlike other think tanks this non-profit organisation can directly influence both national policy and front-line service delivery. For over 20 years they have focused on innovation and public service delivery and they also undertake a range of thought leadership work in other areas such as inclusive economic growth, city innovation and children s services.
The position: Your mission in this role is to ensure that the organisation s vision of radically transformed public services gets heard, understood and applied by decision-takers, policy-makers and the wider public.
- Developing and implementing a communications strategy designed to raise the profile and acceptance of the vision embracing social media and conventional media
- You will build close personal connections with MPs, Lords, Councillors, civil servants, journalists, social media influencers and anyone else who can help promote and implement our vision of empowered communities
- Producing your own content such as blog posts, articles, video and audio output
- Acting as a coach and line manager for more junior members of staff
The ideal candidate: You will be dynamic, determined and driven with a passion for excellence and will never settle for second best. You will seek new partnerships and opportunities to enhance influence and impact.
- Highly experienced in developing and implementing media strategies with a particularly strong understanding of generating impact through social media
- A strong understanding of public policy issues, public service reform (ideally having worked in a political, campaigning or policy environment)
- A campaigning mindset focused on delivering change as well as generating coverage
- Flourish in an environment of autonomous working and speedy decision making and be trusted by their colleagues to make the right calls
- Be a constant source of new ideas and open to radical ideas from their colleagues
- Be optimistic, supportive and fun to work with
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch to discuss the opportunity further. In the first instance please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com for more information.
Based in London, Salary £38,000- £54,000
The firm closing date for applications is Friday 21st June 2019 12noon. Please get in touch before to avoid disappointment.