£46k - 47k per year
020 7820 7305
12 months ago
A fantastic opportunity to shape and deliver communications activities for a fund giving charity that helps people re-build their lives. The charity proudly currently support 720 small and medium-sized charities across England and Wales. They help charities become more sustainable, and look at other ways to receive funding, not just through grants.
In this role you will lead on the strategy and mission to partner charities tackling complex social issues externally, internally and across the charity. You will gain great exposure to the wider organisation, working closely with colleagues across Policy, Communications and Research. You will attract, engage, inform and celebrate current and prospective grantees.
Key Responsibilities in this role:
- Develop and deliver strategies to promote the work of the Foundation, our programmes and the grantees we support across the spectrum of comms disciplines including: media, social media, website, brand, marketing, internal comms and the production of materials
- Develop and utilise proactive and reactive opportunities to promote the work of the charity and the charities we support
- Develop and execute media strategies and develop relationships with target media representatives
- Increase the organisation’s profile across platforms, and with relevant influencers and organisations
- Oversee the writing of releases, articles and statements
The ideal candidate:
- Will have developed experience of working in a busy communications function including specific experience of leading and management
- Experience of developing and implementing strategies across the full range of media and of securing impact and coverage as a result
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of managing staff and volunteers (You will lead a team of 5)
- Professional manner, excellent negotiating skills and experience in developing effective working relationships, internally and externally.
- Experience of managing budgets and working with a range of suppliers
- Experience of managing the development and implementation of a brand
- Experience of effective use of all forms of web, online and social media
- Charity sector experience
Based in London
Please get in touch ASAP to discuss the role in more detail! Please note only a small number of candidates will be shortlisted, so only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please e-mail Hannah.email@example.com