£45k per year
020 7820 7305
9 months ago
I am keen to speak to a passionate Head of Communications with a political nous, who will join a newly established organisation.
The organisation is newly created, established 2 years ago. They are a new and exciting authority still finding their feet and there is a great opportunity for an experienced Communications professional with a strong understanding of politics to come in and really shape things and make a difference. This represents a very interesting blend of national and local government and it at the heart of delivery.
This is a great opportunity for someone who will take responsibility for all communications (external, internal, marketing, digital. You will lead a team of 4 officers (3 Communications Advisers, 1 Communications Assistant) and report into the Chief of Staff.
The ideal candidate:
- Significant level of experience in comms and external comms
- An understanding an appreciation of the importance of new media.
- Line management experience and ideally experience leading teams.
- You will be a creative thinker and be able to spot a comms opportunity
- Experience of taking the lead and demonstrating initiative.
- An understanding of politics and an appreciation of what it takes to operate within a complex political environment is also key.
The role is based in Cambridgeshire.
The charity are eager to hire quickly, therefore the deadline for applications is Monday 14th October.
Interviews will take place w/c 21st October.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.