£45.9k per year + 0
020 7820 7305
10 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen at an International children s charity, for a brand guardian to provide strong creative direction to communications projects and campaigns. As a confident leader the successful candidate will lead a team of 8 to effectively run an internal creative and communications team.
You will be joining a digitally-savvy, vibrant team who will benefit from direction and leadership, to sketch out ideas and build a creative and an innovative environment.
One of your key responsibilities will be to promote and maintain a Christian ethos in accordance with the Christian values of the organisation.
The position is based in Fleet, Hampshire (50 minutes train from Waterloo), and the organisation offer 1 day working from home. You will be based in new offices and be drawn to an agile working environment.
In order to apply for this role you will have the following experience and commitment:
- Active Personal commitment to the Christian Faith and enable others to experience, explore and express the faith based motivation of its work
- Previous experience in a leadership role either within the Creative or Marketing department of a charity, or relevant senior role within a Creative Agency or Marketing Department.
- Portfolio of previous work that displays an ability to turn a creative idea into a fully-fledged campaign across multiple channels
- Solid understanding of agency and creative processes
- Experience across both print and digital media
- Knowledge of branding and brand guidelines
Please get in touch for more information by e-mailing your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the closing date is ASAP.