£54k - 63k per year
020 7820 7332
almost 2 years ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a fabulous International Non-Governmental Organisation in their search for a Head of Donor Finance.
*This is a 12 month maternity cover*
This INGO receives substantial fund from a variety of institutional and private donor including the likes of USAID, DFID and Gates Foundation to help facilitate its mission in 38 countries around the world. This is a fantastic experience for a qualified accountant who has extensive knowledge of restricted and unrestricted grants to build on their existing skills and make a real impact.
- Donor Reporting & Accounting
- Provide advice, leadership and training on donor finance and compliance issues
- Production of financial analyses to support organisation strategy and decision making
- Key business partner to the executive team, donor teams, donor compliance and international operations
- Ensure all project donor audits (including EU and USAID) are completed on time and are fully compliant with donor expectations
- Provide line management support and technical expertise to the donor finance team to enable personal and technical development
- Providing support to the Global Financial Controller on ad-hoc projects
- Significant management of a restricted funds/projects reporting and accounting team. Including exposure to the following donors. DFID, EU, USAID (essential)
- Staff management experience
- Significant accounting systems and reporting experience
- Experience with development of procedures and systems within an international environment
- Familiar with the requirements of Charity SORP
- Professionally Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or other)
If this sounds like you and you are eager to find out more, please do not hesitate to send in an up to date version of your CV.
Please note that due to the high volume of potential candidates, not all applicants will be responded to.