£60k per year
10 months ago
Harris Hill are recruiting for a Head of Finance (Fundraising & UK Programmes) for this well-established charity based in London
The charity is going through a significant period of transformation, so this is a particularly exciting time to join our charity.
About the role
- Reporting to the CFO as one of a team of 3 Heads of Finance, you will provide strategic financial support for the 20m (and growing) income of our Fundraising and UK Programmes directorates, ensuring they deliver to both the strategy and the business plan.
- You will lead on the overall provision of strategic financial analysis, processes and controls to these two directorates and our central functions, in close liaison with the respective directors, managers and teams.
- You will be the lead business partner to the Executive Director, Marketing and Fundraising and will line manage a team of 2 Finance Business Partners.
- You will be a qualified accountant - ACA, CIMA, ACCA (or equivalent) with demonstrable post-qualification experience.
- You will have previous experience of operating and advising at board level, of supporting a Finance and Audit Committee and of line managing qualified accountants.
- You will have experience of developing investment business cases, and driving income and ROI alongside a results-oriented marketing team, and be able to apply that experience into the Charity sector.
- You will have substantial management accounting experience, as well as experience of co-ordinating and implementing financial strategy. You will have a strong internal customer focus and have excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills.
- Salary 60,000pa