£65k - 70k per year
over 1 year ago
Harris Hill are recruiting for this Head of Finance for this well-established Charity based in London
You will be responsible for the oversight and delivery of all finance functions. This is a hands-on role to begin with whilst you deliver all functions to the charity. The role will then develop to more of a strategic role once you recruit.
Salary £65,000pa - £70,000pa
Qualifications and Experience
- Recognised accountancy qualification e.g. ACA, CIMA, CIPFA
- Experience of maintaining and closing manual and computerised annual accounts.
- Experience of reviewing and implementing financial controls and procedure
- The role requires you to run the day to day management of all the Charity's finances, including income, expenditure, cashflow, budget management, etc.
- Prepare the annual budget in consultation with managers and the Senior Management Team
- Prepare the year-end financial accounts and to liaise with the Charity's auditors as necessary.