£50k per year
020 7820 7311
4 months ago
Harris Hill is recruiting for a Head of Finance for this Human Rights Charity based in London
Salary: £50,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Work location: Home-based initially due to the Pandemic. Then Flexible working options to be agreed, with 2/3 days working from home.
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
- Member of the Leadership Group and a key adviser to the CEO and the Board of Trustees (particularly the Treasurer)
- Inspire and lead the Finance team of 2/3
- Manage the charity's financial operations including income accounting, payroll, pensions, grant payments, insurance and VAT
- Prepare and present accurate, timely and easily assimilated financial management information and advice, as well longer-term financial forecasts
- Financial oversight of the Charity's Trading operations
- Prepare the Charity's and the Trading Company's annual accounts
- Manage the annual audit process, and other relevant external reporting requirements eg charity commission, VAT, Corporation Tax
- Candidates will be a fully Qualified Accountant
- As a key advisor to the CEO and the Board, suitable candidates will have a natural flair for providing strategic financial advice and will be able to contribute to the strategic direction of the charity.
- You will have experience of managing annual accounts, audit process, budgeting and re-forecasting, as well the preparation and presentation of financial management information to the Board.
- Previous experience of working in the charity sector is essential.
- This is a collaborative team role, where you will be part of an organisation that values everyone's contribution.