£60k per year
020 7820 7319
16 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head of Finance on a full-time permanent basis, based in London, where you will be responsible for financial control, management and reporting of the charity's worldwide resources.
Please note, hybrid working is currently in place with this organisation, with 2 days in the office per week.
As Head of Finance, you will:
- Maintain a robust and fit for purpose compliance and control environment
- Ensure regulatory requirements are met relating to the production of the statutory accounts
- Oversee the implementation, control, and reporting of the organisation's strategy, budgets and performance
- Provide line management and professional support to the Finance Department and to the Finance Staff in the overseas Country Offices
The successful applicant will:
- Have significant demonstrable experience in finance within the charity sector, in a similar role
- Be a fully qualified and accredited accountant (ACA, ACMA/CIMA, ACCA)
- Have experience of working in international organisations within the charity sector
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like you and you're keen to hear more, please do get in touch ASAP!
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted with further information.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partners.