£50k per year + Pro Rata
4 months ago
Harris Hill are recruiting for a Part Time Head of Finance for this well-established Children's charity based in London.
You will take responsibility for the day to day finance team, making sure you are developing, maintaining and strengthening partnerships with internal and external clients. Set clear and challenging objectives, encourages high performance, inspiring and providing direction and guidance and encourage cooperation in order to achieve a shared goal.
- You will need to be a fully qualified accountant
- Advanced excel skills, and strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience of managing complex budgets
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to act as the main point of contact on financial issues.
- Ability to think and plan strategically.
- Excellent verbal and communication skill. Ability to communicate with colleagues who are not finance professionals.
- Excellent planning and project management skills.
- Experience of developing and maintaining a financial system, ideally SUN.
- Experience of working in the charity sector and of Charity SORP accounts
- Experience of working with outsourced providers.
Hours of Work
21 hours a week. 3 days week. Normal office hours are observed but flexibility can be arranged in most areas of work. Family Friendly and Work Life Balance policies are observed.
to 50,110pa Pro Rata..
25 days pro rata per annum plus one extra day for each completed year of service up to a maximum of 30 days after five years' service. Holiday year runs January - December.
3 days a year for the period of office closure between Christmas and New Year.
Auto-enrolment pension scheme. Matched contribution rate for employee and employer of 5%.
Employee Assistance Programme
Covering employees and their families, a full EAP free counselling service is provided through Health Assured.
Season Ticket Loan
Yearly season ticket purchase available after six months satisfactory service, repayable over a ten-month period.