£55k per year
020 7820 7311
7 months ago
Harris Hill is recruiting for a Head of Finance on a 12-month fixed term contract, with the possibility of the role going permanent if required for this well-established Charity based in Gloucester.
- The position is working from home but would require you to travel to their offices in Gloucester for ideally 2 days a week.
- Immediate Start position
- This is a full-time role, 5 days a week with ideally 2 days a week at their offices in Gloucester.
- This role reports directly into the CEO and manages 1 Finance Assistant.
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts with supporting analysis and commentary
- Monitoring and reporting on cashflow
- Leading on the production of financial accounts in line with Charity SORP
- Working with department leads to set the annual budget and regularly updating forecasts.
- Leading on the development of a 3-5 yr budget
- Oversight of monthly stock reporting and stock management
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent charity SORP experience working in the charity sector.
- Be a Qualified Accountant
- Be prepared to be hands on within a small finance team.
- Have excellent communications skills, working with and supporting stakeholders.
- Experience of line management