£45k - 50k per year
020 7820 7311
7 days ago
Harris Hill is recruiting for a Head of (Finance) Resources for this Human Rights charity based near Worcester.
- Hybrid Working: A minimum of 1 day a week is required at their offices in near Worcester
- Salary £45,000pa - £50,000pa depending on experience.
- Position: Permanent Full Time, 5 days a week
- Management: 1 Finance, 1 HR, plus HR Provider and the Outsourced IT Service, Health & Safety and Auditors
You will support our CEO and leadership team with your professional knowledge and business acumen and deploy your knowledge and skills to ensure the financial wellbeing of the charity.
This is an opportunity for a Qualified or highly experienced Accountant, Part Qualified to contribute to the success of an exceptional charity that operates in a dynamic environment with long term funders and partners who value our services.
- Contribute to the development of the charity and its objectives by providing financial information.
- Provide financial information including quarterly management accounts with analysis and commentary to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the year-end audit process and preparation of annual statutory accounts, compliant with the regulations for companies and registered charities.
- Lead the annual budgeting process.
- Maintain financial procedures and controls and the Risk Register.
- Support Managers to make decisions based on quarterly forecasts and annual budgets, providing challenge and financial expertise.
- Support business cases, bidding documentation and proposals for additional resource and funding.