£40k - 45k per year
11 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be partnering with a small independent mental health charity, recruiting for their Head of Fundraising. This is an exciting role for someone who wants to lead a fundraising function. You will be developing and leading on strategy, building expertise across different fundraising channels, as well as leading as part of the senior management team. The organisation has an international reputation for innovation in their field. They are a wonderful charity who pride themselves on their unique working environment which is instantly infectious and compelling for prospects and donors when they arrive. Every day you will work alongside people whose lives have been changed by the organisation, and you will experience first-hand how fundraising makes a massive difference.
- This role is an exciting opportunity to take the next steps in your fundraising career; to lead on fundraising for a small and growing organisation.
- Develop and lead on strategy, building expertise across fundraising channels.
- Produce all bids and submissions on managing partnerships
-Lead on developing corporate partnerships and co-ordinate any Community fundraising
- Building relationships internally and externally.
- A demonstrable track record of success in raising funds, particularly from Trusts and Foundations.
- Experience of developing fundraising plans
- Experience of developing fundraising initiatives from a range of sources.
- Experience of successful relationship building and stewardship of funders.
- A passion for building excellent quality mental health services.
Flexible working, lovely office environment. Option to work from home up to two days per week too.
If you have these skills then please send me your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information