£45k - 50k per year
020 7820 7331
about 1 month ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be partnering up with the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital Charity (RNOH) in their search for their new Head of Fundraising. The RNOH Charity strengthens the vital work of the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital on an ongoing basis by providing extra services and facilities that are beyond the reach of the hospital's NHS budget. The Head of Fundraising is a key post providing strategic leadership and direction for all fundraising activities within the RNOH Charity.
You will be responsible for leading and managing the fundraising team to develop a broad and balanced portfolio of fundraising activity, developing new sources of fundraising to achieve the Charity's strategic objectives relating to a step change in income levels and public profile of the RNOH Charity's work
You will be part of the senior management team. Working with the Chief Executive, you will develop strategies, annual action plans and budgets to ensure work is focussed and targets achieved maximising return on investment.
For this instrumental role you will ideally have clear experience in:
- Significant experience (over five years) operating at a senior level in fundraising or a commercial sales/marketing environment.
- Significant experience of delivering income through multiple income streams, but ideally through philanthropy.
- The ideal candidate will ideally have experience of managing an income budget in excess of 1m.
- Experience of leading and managing a team effectively.
- You need to be an excellent relationship builder within a team and also with external stakeholders.
If you would like a full job description or to have a chat to learn more about this role, then please contact Hannah at Harris Hill. You can email her on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call her on 02078207331.
The role closes on Wednesday 24th of March and interviews will be held from the 31st of March.
Salary - £45,000 - £50,000
Candidates should send a Word document CV with a 500-word statement addressing how they meet the criteria set out in the job description and person specification: qualifications, experience, skills, knowledge and personal qualities. Please ensure they include their last employer and dates of employment within their CV.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.